Welcome to the Radnor Middle School Library!
Office 365 Login
Office 365 Password
Targeted mental health and wellness resources.
Radnor school library programs focus “on building flexible learning environments with the goal of producing successful learners skilled in multiple literacies. ”
Philosophy/Common Beliefs 
- The school library is a unique and essential part of a learning community.
- Qualified school librarians lead effective school libraries.
- Learners should be prepared for college, career, and life.
- Reading is the core of personal and academic competency.
- Intellectual freedom is every learner’s right.
- Information technologies must be appropriately integrated and equitably available.
 American Association of School Librarians. National School Library Standards for Learners, School Librarians, and School Libraries. Chicago: ALA Editions, 2018.
 Ibid, p. 7.
 Ibid, p. 11-14.