Message from Principal Wiedlich: 6th Grade Parent Conferences
STUDENT-LED CONFERENCES FALL 2022
"Student-led conferences put young adolescents in a position of responsibility for their academic growth.”
- Dave Brown, What Every Middle School Teacher Should Know
PARENT TEACHER CONFERENCES:
6th grade will be holding in-person STUDENT LED CONFERENCES on Thursday, November 17th , Monday, November 21st and Tuesday, November 22nd. Our conferences are student-led, so your 6th grader must attend. This is an opportunity for the students to share and reflect on all the work they have done so far this year and set some goals for their future learning. Plan on the conferences to last around 30 minutes. Please sign up for your student’s homeroom teacher. If you would like a Zoom conference in lieu of an in-person conference, please contact the teacher after you make your appointment.
Direction for Parents:
1. Follow the link on the middle school website www.rtsd.org or log onto https://pickatime.com/client?ven=11601634&event=378950
2. You can begin scheduling your conferences on Wednesday, November 9th at 7:00 AM.
3. Conference scheduling will close on Sunday, November 13th at 9:00 PM.
Registration for New Users
1. Enter your email address and push “Login/Create Account”.
2. Fill in the required fields and register.
3. Click on “Add Student”.
4. For each child, enter first name, last name, and a birth date (month/day/year).
5. Once all your students are listed at the top, push “Done”.
When you return to the site once you are registered, all you need to do is enter your e-mail address and password. The system will know about your appointments and the student(s) you added to your account.
1. Each colored square represents an available meeting time. Click on the square to book the time you would like.
2. After you set where you want the reminder e-mail to be delivered, click “create appointment.”
Please e-mail/call Ms. Laura Foran (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 610-385-6300 ex. 7506 with any issues concerning the scheduling of conferences.
Dr. David Wiedlich
- Message from the Principal
- Radnor Middle School