RMS Integrated Program Selection Process Underway
Beginning Monday, May 2, students can submit their interest in entering the selection lottery for their grade-specific Integrated Program for the 2022-23 school year.
The integrated teachers created video presentations that highlight these programs. All students/families are encouraged to watch the respective video(s) as a family (links below) and complete the lottery interest form.
The 2022-23 Lottery Interest Form opens on Mon., May 2 at 4 p.m. We ask that all families complete the form by Mon., May 9 at 8 p.m., even if you/your child is not interested in participating in the Integrated Program lottery. Please only submit one entry per child.
- 6th-Grade Informational Video: Crossroads
- 6th-Grade Lottery Interest Form: Crossroads
- 7th-Grade Informational Video: Watershed
- 7th-Grade Lottery Interest Form: Watershed
- 8th-Grade Informational Video: Gateways
- 8th-Grade Informational Video: Soundings
- 8th-Grade Lottery Interest/Preference Form: Gateways/Soundings
We plan to run the Integrated Program Lottery in mid-May and will notify students and their parents/guardians of the results via email no later than May 16. More information can be found on the Integrated Program webpage.
- Radnor Middle School