The mission of the RMS PTO is to promote mutual understanding, cooperation, and communication among the parents, teachers and administrators of Radnor Middle School (RMS). In order to meet that goal, we need to be able to reach you and keep you informed with 3 easy ways: MembershipToolKit, our Social Media platforms and our Website. Register below.
But there's more!
The Radnor Township School District (RTSD) will also communicate school and PTO related events via the following ways:
- The Radnor Reader: You (and your students) can stay up-to-date by signing-up for the Radnor Reader, a school-district-wide weekly newsletter with news and highlights of upcoming events from each school.
- SchoolMessenger: An outbound communication platform to reach families for urgent matters and timely issues, via email, text (optional) and phone. Families are automatically enrolled in SchoolMessenger phone and email alerts when they register with their child(ren) with the district. To opt-in for text alerts, text "Y" or "Yes" to 67587 from the mobile number you provided to receive phone alerts from the district.
- YouTube: The district has a YouTube Channel to stay updated on school board meetings and other school related videos.
- Twitter: Follow @RadnorTSD (district) and @RadnorMS (RMS) for school updates.
- Instagram: Follow @RadnorTSD
- Schoology: The learning management platform used by RTSD. Learn more on the RTSD ParentU website.
- HAC (Home Access Center): The school district's repository for your student’s homework, quiz, and test scores, as well as report cards. Teachers update HAC on a regular basis to establish a progress report of a student work. Your login information for HAC is distributed at the beginning of the school year.
Samantha Hansell, VP of PTO Communications
A Radnor PTO Free App
The PTO and the school district are 2 separate entities and do not share families contact information. To ensure you receive our newsletters and email announcements on any electronic device, please download the free Membership ToolKit (MKT) app and register. Your registration fee is a PTO fundraiser and will benefit our students.
Filled with news and information on upcoming school and PTO events and, district happenings. Register with Membership ToolKit to receive our monthly newsletter.
To submit information for publication, email your blurb, images or any promotional material you may have, to our PTO VP of Communication, Kathy Sonier, by 12pm within the submission deadlines below.
Submission dates: Aug. 24, Sep. 28, Oct. 26, Nov. 23, Dec. 21, Jan. 25, Feb. 22, Mar. 29, Apr. 26, May 24
Publication dates: Sep. 1, Oct. 6, Nov. 3, Dec. 1, Jan. 5, Feb. 2, Mar. 2, Apr. 6, May 4, June 1
Like Us on Facebook!
Join our RMS PTO Facebook group (closed for RMS families only) for quick updates and alerts.
Follow Us on Instagram!
Never miss a fun photo or an interesting message from our RMS PTO Instagram.