Skip To Main Content
- Inside – Everyone is required to wear a mask inside regardless of vaccination status. This includes athletes, coaches, officials, and spectators.
- Outside – Masks are not required for any athletes, coaches, officials, or spectators.
- Athletes can remove masks while in active participation.
- Student-athletes will avoid shaking hands, fist bumps, and/or high fives to limit unnecessary physical contact.
- Everyone must be masked while on district provided transportation.
- All spectators must remain physically distant at all times both inside and outside.
- All spectators must wear a mask while inside at any of our facilities regardless of vaccination status.
- Spectators may bring their own chairs to any outdoor fields.
- Locker Rooms - home team changing only, opponents/officials should come dressed.
- No team meetings in locker rooms/confined spaces.
- Visiting teams will be required to bring their own equipment.
- All athletes must bring their own water bottles.
- Radnor will provide game equipment and sanitize when possible.
Athletic Training/Medical Care
- For injuries – Athletic Trainers will use a mask when evaluating/treating injuries.
- Pre-existing injuries should be treated in advance by home trainer; preventative taping will not be performed for opposing school.