Student Social, Emotional and Mental Health
Radnor Township School District is committed to supporting the social, emotional and mental health of all students. Students are encouraged to reach out to a trusted adult if they need assistance and appropriate supports will be mobilized and provided. RTSD uses Second Step social emotional curriculum for all students K-8.
- Contact A Counselor
- Contact A Student Assistance Program Team Member at RHS
- Contact A Student Assistance Program Team Member at RMS
- Safe 2 Say Something (S2SS)
Contact A Counselor
Contact A Student Assistance Program Team Member at RHS
Contact A Student Assistance Program Team Member at RMS
Safe 2 Say Something (S2SS)
Radnor Township School District strives to provide a comprehensive developmental program that addresses the academic, career and social/emotional needs of all students.
Radnor Township School Districts strives to deliver equal access and equity for all students and provide students with tools and knowledge to cope with life issues and be prepared with skills to accomplish their personal goals and become productive members of society.
Counseling & Student Supports
- Elementary Counseling Related Services
- Secondary Counseling Related Services
- RHS Student Assistance Program
- RMS Student Assistance Program
- RHS Extended Learning Program
- RMS Extended Learning Program